Skip to main content

Its that time of year...

 The time of year when the petting zoo is at the fair. Feeding the goats and the smell of fried food is in the air. This year we took GG. She is my grandma and the best Great-grandma to Jaxon. She loved going and seeing the excitement he has at the petting zoo.

 The next weekend when dad was home from work we went to the corn maze. They have goats too, but Jaxon didn't feed these. And I find this sign fitting for my kitchen....i have hungry animals too!

 This is all of us (minus Jill) in the corn maze that daddy was leading us thru. The weather was great and the sun was setting. Perfect day!

 This last weekend we went to the pumpkin patch. I have started a tradition. We take pictures and look at all the different sizes of pumpkins. Pick our favorites....

....and go home and paint! It seems that as soon as October hits we are busy every weekend. Next weekend is carmel apples and I cant wait!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK! LISTEN!

He looks so big sitting on this little truck. The little truck that plays the most annoying music in the house. I am a weird mom! I refuse to remove any batteries from any toy that we buy him or that he receives as a gift. They are musical and educational and he loves to dance to the songs. So I will not take that from him....but its still annoying nonetheless.... Anyway...I am so proud of how fast he learns to do everything and that he is as independent as his little self can be. He loves to listen to the 2 songs on this little truck. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Do You Know the Muffin Man are constantly playing. He is a big boy now. He isn't my little baby bundled up anymore......

He's making a list....

The BIG TOY BOOKS arrived in the newspaper a few weeks ago. Let's just say he knows how to catalog shop! He knew what pages to go to that had toys for him. Anything Spiderman is topping his list right now. He will sit and watch the Spiderman movie and not move. Not the cartoon either...the movie with Toby Maguire. He would come across the pages that had the barbies and doll houses and anything pink and point at them and yell "JESSIE!!" So I am glad he knows what she likes because she changes her mind every 5 minutes. We will be shopping soon and from the very worn out toy book he has carried with him for the past few weeks now. He points at 3 things every time he opens the book from Wal-Mart...so i know he means business. And the 50" flat screen that he points at and yells "DAAAADDDY" well sorry for your luck son.

Halloween 2009

This is Harold. He is a cartoon on HBO Family called Harold and the Purple Crayon. It's based of a book series from the late 60's. Very cute show. Really geared towards preschool age kids but when Jaxon was about 3 months old I wanted him to be Harold this year..... ...and here he is. Harold and the Purple Crayon. Comin at ya live!! These were the only trick or treaters we had (well we had 2 others earlier in the evening) and if you are thinking I take pictures of all the trick or treaters that come to our door you are wrong. Only the ones that are related! Jaxons big sister Jessie her older sister Cady and Jaxons cousins Erik Jakob and Kellie all came by to visit......It was a good first Halloween for Harold. He got a little bit of candy. A bag of mini oreos from his aunt Jennifer and then whatever Jessie found in her bag to share!