Skip to main content

I can not do a cartwheel!!

Jessie is in gymnastics...or as she calls them..."nastics". Anyway...they are learning to do cartwheels. I loved doing cartwheels when I was younger so I jumped on the opportunity to show her how its done so that her "nastics" teacher will be O so proud of her next week.
First...(and thank goodness there are NO pictures of this!!) I can not do a cartwheel...anymore...Im old. My wrist gave out. I fel on my booty 3 times!!. So after Jessie stopped laughing at me I thought I would let her give it a whirl.
I'm showing her feet positions and telling her its really best to get a running start to do a good cartwheel. She told me she cant stand still and run at the same time! Well good point....so to that I say...Lets go in and have some ice cream then! We will practice some more next time...when I dont have any ice cream in the freezer distracting us!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK! LISTEN!

He looks so big sitting on this little truck. The little truck that plays the most annoying music in the house. I am a weird mom! I refuse to remove any batteries from any toy that we buy him or that he receives as a gift. They are musical and educational and he loves to dance to the songs. So I will not take that from him....but its still annoying nonetheless.... Anyway...I am so proud of how fast he learns to do everything and that he is as independent as his little self can be. He loves to listen to the 2 songs on this little truck. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Do You Know the Muffin Man are constantly playing. He is a big boy now. He isn't my little baby bundled up anymore......

He's making a list....

The BIG TOY BOOKS arrived in the newspaper a few weeks ago. Let's just say he knows how to catalog shop! He knew what pages to go to that had toys for him. Anything Spiderman is topping his list right now. He will sit and watch the Spiderman movie and not move. Not the cartoon either...the movie with Toby Maguire. He would come across the pages that had the barbies and doll houses and anything pink and point at them and yell "JESSIE!!" So I am glad he knows what she likes because she changes her mind every 5 minutes. We will be shopping soon and from the very worn out toy book he has carried with him for the past few weeks now. He points at 3 things every time he opens the book from Wal-Mart...so i know he means business. And the 50" flat screen that he points at and yells "DAAAADDDY" well sorry for your luck son.

Halloween 2009

This is Harold. He is a cartoon on HBO Family called Harold and the Purple Crayon. It's based of a book series from the late 60's. Very cute show. Really geared towards preschool age kids but when Jaxon was about 3 months old I wanted him to be Harold this year..... ...and here he is. Harold and the Purple Crayon. Comin at ya live!! These were the only trick or treaters we had (well we had 2 others earlier in the evening) and if you are thinking I take pictures of all the trick or treaters that come to our door you are wrong. Only the ones that are related! Jaxons big sister Jessie her older sister Cady and Jaxons cousins Erik Jakob and Kellie all came by to visit......It was a good first Halloween for Harold. He got a little bit of candy. A bag of mini oreos from his aunt Jennifer and then whatever Jessie found in her bag to share!